Walking holidays are a superb way to explore a region in more detail and give you time to enjoy the beautfiul surroundings at walking pace. If you have never been on a walking holiday before or are a seasoned walker, then we have a choice of active holidays that appeal to all types of walker.
Walking holidays are a long established option for active travellers. You can easily take a step on an afternoon stroll into a walking holiday and amaze yourself with how far you can go over a week. We mainly focus on self-guided walking holidays without a leader giving you the freedom to explore at leisure.
Thanks to our carefully planned route information, you do not have to be a ‘scout’ to find your way around. While you walk in this carefree manner, enjoy the scenery and ‘travel under your own steam’, while your luggage is transported to your next destination.
• Accommodation in good quality walking friendly hotels
• Luggage transfers on all touring holidays
• Route maps so there is no need to bring your own
• Road books and detailed route notes on all walking holidays
• Local support and information phone numbers
• Exciting walking trails throughout Europe so you can explore confidently
• Starting points close to airports with good UK connections
• Helpful and knowledgeable staff at Walk2Walk Holidays
As some of the walking holidays start in small villages and towns in rural areas, it is important that you are given good information about how to arrive and depart from your walking holiday. We will also offer advice regarding travel connections by air, rail and car for each of the walking holidays we offer.
Get ready to ramble…0800 731 1631